LIFESTYLE

10 DAY BLOG CHALLENGE || DAY ONE

21:50

Ten things about yourself


One

I play guitar really badly and refuse to let anyone hear what it sounds like. (I could be a musical genius and no one would ever know!) 

Two

I use trains a lot and although I complain about them I secretly love it! Well, apart from when people sit in my reserved seat...

Three

My star sign is Libra, my moon sign is Taurus and my rising sign is Scorpio. Okay, so that's technically three things.

Four

My favourite colours are pale blues, greens and purples.

Five

My favourite tv shows are both from the 90s. My So-Called Life and Buffy The Vampire Slayer.

Six

I'm eighteen but I have lived in nineteen houses.

Seven

I have never left England and been to another country.

Eight

My French teacher in middle school used to call me Morticia.

Nine

I like to paint pictures and give them to people.

Ten

I have an unhealthy addiction to cheese. No, seriously the food kind.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

//]]>