LIFESTYLE

PHOTOGRAPHY || A FORGOTTEN LOVE

23:17


I think I'm discovering (well rediscovering) my love for photography. When I was around eleven I got my first digital camera and I used to take pictures all the time. I absolutely loved it. However, when it broke it took me a long time to get to a place in my life where I could afford to replace it. By then I'd kind of forgotten how much I enjoyed taking pictures. I think blogging was the first step to regaining my passion for photography.

My boyfriend is a fashion student and photography plays into that very well so as he has fallen further into photography I have been looking at him and remembering how much fun I had behind a lens. We often go on walks when we're together so when he brought his DSLR on our last walk I could not wait to use it.


After taking these pictures I think the feeling I had towards photography started to rush back and so I decided I am finally going to replace my old camera. Personally I prefer more compact cameras than the fancy DSLR's as I feel like they are far too big for my hands and the fear of dropping them is a struggle I shall not bear. With this in mine I have decided to purchase a Canon Powershot as I think it seems perfect for what I'm looking for.

Hopefully upon buying a new camera the pictures on this blog will start to improve. I may even try my hand at youtube, who knows? What I do know is that I'm very excited to enter into a new (old) world and see things in a different light.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

//]]>