books

SIX FILMS I COULDN'T LIVE WITHOUT

00:41

FAVOURITE QUOTES


Drop Dead Fred

"It takes more than a fire truck to stop Drop Dead Fred!" - Fred
"You got married? You mean you've been doing it like the pigeons? No! Yuck!" - Fred
"Hello, Snotface. Yuck what happened to you? You're all older, you're even uglier! Look, I'm sorry but I'm going to have to be sick all over you, immediately. Lie down." - Fred
"Make her eat her own head... with what?" - Elizabeth
"I don't love you because love is for girls and girls are disgusting" - Fred




Fight Club

"This is your life and it's ending one minute at a time." - Narrator
"I am Jack's complete lack of surprise." - Narrator
"Like so many others, I had become a slave to the Ikea nesting instinct." - Narrator
"Hey, even the Mona Lisa's falling apart." - Tyler Durden
"I flipped through catalogs and wondered: What kind of dining set defines me as a person?" - Narrator


Pulp Fiction

"Zed's dead, baby. Zed's dead." - Butch
"That's when you know you've found somebody special. When you can just shut the f*ck up for a minute and comfortably enjoy the silence." - Mia
"If my answers frighten you then you should cease asking scary questions." - Jules
"Now, if you'll excuse me, I'm going to go home and have a heart attack." - Vincent
"Oh man, I shot Marvin in the face." - Vincent


Girl, Interrupted

"Have you ever confused a dream with life? Or stolen something when you have the cash? Have you ever been blue? Or thought your train moving while sitting still? Maybe I was just crazy. Maybe it was the 60s. Or maybe I was just a girl... interrupted." - Susanna
"Razors pain you, rivers are damp / Acid stains you, drugs cause cramps / Gun aren't lawful, nooses give / Gas smells awful, you might as well live." - Lisa
"Remember me when you shave your legs." - Valerie
"I am going to be the Cinderella at Walt Disney's new theme park, Susanna's gonna be Snow White. You can come if you want. You can be the Cocker Spaniel that eats spaghetti." - Lisa
"Was I ever crazy? Maybe. Or maybe life is." - Susanna


500 Days of Summer

"Just because she likes the same bizzaro crap you do doesn't mean she's your soul mate." - Rachel
"Either she's an evil, emotionless, miserable human being, or... she's a robot." - Tom
"Well, you know, Henry Miller said the best way to get over a woman is to turn her into literature." - McKenzie
"This is a story of boy meets girl, but you should know upfront, this is not a love story." - Narrator
"The following is a work of fiction. Any resemblance to persons living or dead is purely coincidental. Especially you Jenny Beckman. B*tch." - Author


Donnie Darko

"Why are you wearing that stupid man suit?" - Frank
"Do you believe in time travel?" - Frank
"Some people are just born with tragedy in their blood." - Gretchen
"Sometimes I doubt your commitment to Sparkle Motion." - Kitty
"Sit next to the boy you think is the cutest." - Karen









You Might Also Like

0 comments

//]]>