LIFESTYLE

PLAYLIST || PRE-SUMMER ☀

20:41

Who else is more than ready for summer now? I'm sure it isn't just me! In England right now the weather has no idea what it's doing so every time the sun shines I can't help but cherish it. However, I don't want to sit around and sulk whenever there's a grey day so I thought I would make a playlist to brighten up all my days! Yes, okay I know that was cheesy but I think that we all have so many things we want to achieve this summer that we can hardly wait.


My Goals for Summer 2015:

  • Do more tarot readings
    I think reading tarot has to be the only hobby (alongside writing) that I have come close to sticking at consistently. I love doing it and this summer I think I should be braver with it and learn to be more confident when sharing it with my friends and family.
  • Go to Reading festival
    I have already booked the time off work and I will be buying my ticket on payday and I cannot wait! I've never been camping or to a festival before so it's like two new experiences in one for me. I have seen bands before but they were chosen by my mum so it will be amazing having the chance to see bands that I will really look forward to.
  • Sell some of my artwork
    This probably depends more on whether or not anybody would like any of it enough to buy it but I'll never know if I don't try! My bedroom is running seriously low on canvas space so it would be amazing to think that I could make room for more without throwing anything away!
  • Go skateboarding
    This one is harder than it seems for me. I've had a skateboard for about two years and I can almost count the amount of times that I've used it on one hand. I always feel like people are looking at me. I'm not sure why that's such an issue for me because people tend to look at me anyway (I think it's the hair). However, when I have skated I've really enjoyed it so I'm making a promise to myself that this summer I will give it another go.



I feel like writing things down where other people can see them will help motivate me to actually do the things I want to do. There's something about people wanting you to succeed that makes you want to prove to them that you can do it as well as yourself. My goals may not be the biggest but they mean a lot to me and I can't wait to achieve them. I plan to do so whilst listening to my pre summer playlist with a drink in hand.
Is there anything that you want to do this summer? If there is tell me your goals in the comments below. Maybe we can motivate each other!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

//]]>